2011年10月20日星期四

Wednesday--the first week

Today is Thursday. I am sorry I didn't write diary yesterday. What the teacher said is right, I almost forget the feeling of yesterday. I remember yesterday we started our project. Before that, we discussed about natural behavior and rich interaction. It made me think about gesture-based interaction. Take Xbox game for example, users can control the role in the game by doing various gestures. This kind of interaction considers human body as a part of the system, physical motion as input, quite natural. Afternoon is group discussion. The topic of my group is drivers' feedback. But we spent much time discussing the different situationsand evironment and didn't understand the feedback meaning correctly. So the teacher said he don't like our idea, that made us upset. We were thinking whether we should change our idea and worried we couldn't finish this project on time.

没有评论:

发表评论