2011年10月25日星期二

Tuesday--the second week

Today we finished the assignment1(make things moving and preposition). When I saw other classmates using various strange materials to create new model......I don't know how to put my feelings into words, maybe appreciate their work, or worried about my design. I just used cardboard to do my job, without artful mechanism or wonderful performance. But at least it really meet the requirement. Design shouldn't be judged by right or wrong. But my work must be the simplest.

About the exercise of geting feedback, it's really interesting. We received and transmited information to others. I have never thought about getting emotional information by line before, the feeling is wonderful. In the discussion I was thinking and tried to find other ways to transmit information, senses, facial expression, gesture, etc. In some situation, people often wink their eyes to give others hint.

没有评论:

发表评论