2011年10月23日星期日

Friday--the first week

Today is final presentation of sketching project. Last night we had finished the storyboard. So this morning we didn't have many things to do, take photos, write document, etc. In our case, all the input belong to human natural behavior, we didn't prepare the design model. But cardboard modeling is another important tool we learnt this week except sketching. I was worried that teacher would blame us. After making a wheel and a brake, I found this is a difficult job and I don't have enough time to make a whole car with inside facilities. The pity of it! After learning a week, I still cann't sketch. But what teacher said is right. Sketch is just tool, I learnt a lot about how to design, how to team work. Of course, that would be so nice if I can express my idea by good sketch.

Besides, before presentation nosheen told me that her design might not be good. But actually she lied!!!*_* Her group presentation is awesome.I really like their design of throwing comments paper to the screen. They focused on human behavior, nice experience design!

1 条评论:

  1. Hi Lizzy, i believe this week has been quite an eye opener for you coming from human computer interaction and stepping into the world of design. I hope you have enjoyed my exercises and that you have learned to use sketching as a tool for exploration. It is not about being artistic or making beautiful drawings but about developing your thoughts and communicating those thoughts. Keep it up! Martijn

    回复删除