2011年10月18日星期二

Tuesday--the first week

Today I learnt to draw human and face.  Fixing proportion ia quit useful for beginner. In the past year, as a student of HCI, we also needed to draw prototype to express our ideas. But I can't draw. So I used to download many pictures from website, then edited them by drawing software. The problem was those pictures were different style which made my work inconsistent. So I do appreciate the beautiful sketch. It is impossible to pick up the sketching skill in a week. But I learnt to draw something which is in my mind, rather than make changes in existing objects.

And yesterday I thought I am good at geometric figure. But actually the trouble is not how to make it, but what we will make. It is very difficult to have a good idea. That's why creative spirit is so important in design field. 

没有评论:

发表评论